• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HID kit $205 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyser any chance you can get a kit in the H9 3000k for the same price? I took a look at your website and it does not look like that option is there.

IRingTwice - forum rules says that if there is no cutoff date that it is not considered a group buy. If there is enough interest to keep this around I'm sure we can extend the date if necessary.

As for the 3000k H9's I'm looking into it. I'll have an answer shortly.

I'm hoping they'll be willing to honor this same price in a month or so. I want to put these in my '96 too, but no $$ to spend on it right now.

I think I remember seeing somewhere in the thread where it'll go till the end of May. I looked back but didn't see where.

Yes I do but I'm trying to improve upon it. As it stands, the H11's are supposed to be very close to the H9's. Cliff is looking into seeing if he can get them in 3000k. They would have to be ordered and it's about 2 weeks to get them in. I'll let you know if anything else developes.

Yes I do but I'm trying to improve upon it. As it stands, the H11's are supposed to be very close to the H9's. Cliff is looking into seeing if he can get them in 3000k. They would have to be ordered and it's about 2 weeks to get them in. I'll let you know if anything else developes.

ok keep me updated either here or PM.

Super.....I ordered them Thursday 4/29, at 11:32PM. They were on my front porch Wednesday morning. I put them in today, and aside from trying to figure out where to mount the driver's side ballast, it was extremely simple. It's great to be able to see where you're going.

HOWEVER, since they are supposed to have a 1 year warrenty, where's the warrenty card or a sales slip, or anything showing proof of purchase. Did they skip me or did they not send these to anyone?

wa2tuff - Thanks for the post. There is a record of all sales processed so if you come back within the year, Cliff will be able to look you up by your e-mail address or name and verify your purchase date. Have any pics?

Hammy- let's see some pics! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back