• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember what i told ya before. full ride scholorship + $10k college loan = tons of toys for the car

why would you need a college loan if you got a full ride? Honestly dude not trying to be rude or anything, but i fail to see the correlation with you spending your college loan of $10K on a car WHILE being at school when you really dont need a loan. Is it just me or does anyone else see this point? :blackeye:

no, i still need to pay for housing and food. thats what the loan is for. thats what the bank said they'd give me. but splitting an apartment with 5 guys for 2 years isnt gonna cost me 10k. the rest of the money can be spent on fun stuff. and when i get a real job after my college, i'll only have to pay back 10k rather than a huge tuition bill

shiza poo if u didnt keep saying ur 16 and stuff and u werent always my mom.... or im almost done... and stuff like that people might respect you more

Last edited:
Quit talking and post some pics already
needpics.gif
http://www.chicagoceg.com/forums/images/smiles/needpics.gif

My head is spinning! Not for the fact that we have three, 15-18 year old kids arguing about working their asses off for a $4k car, but for the awful spelling and grammar they possess! Seriously, pickup a book and read! "Shizapooh and Yamaha, what you've just said are some of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Mark

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

LMFAO!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I've been wanting to use that line for a long time, just wanted to wait for something good enough. You beat me to it. :laugh:

Last edited:
All I know is that this has gotten ridiculous and someone needs to get this kid a dictionary. Seriously....its done...over...let it go...you have a flippen' hood. WOW.

we have three, 15-18 year old kids arguing about working their asses off for a $4k car, but for the awful spelling and grammar they possess!
Mark

2 that are bad at spelling. i won 5th place in the 8th grade spelling bee :) lol

ima glada i coulda helpa with you guys getting to uses yez qoutes wit da bad spellin and al.

now normally i dont talk like that and im well mannered. sorry to making everybody more stupid

ima glada i coulda helpa with you guys getting to uses yez qoutes wit da bad spellin and al.

now normally i dont talk like that and im well mannered. sorry to making everybody more stupid

heres a question? Why are you bidding on SVT floormats when you have a SE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back