• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizapooh

CEG'er
my mom was gonna order me the cowl hood from www.streetconcept.com but they raised there price to 459 or something like that from the regular 389 she was going to order it tomorrow but now no! does anyone know were i can get a good cowl hood from for cheaper then 459?

here we go again :shrug: im helping out i have close to 200 buxs saved up plus my grandparents are helping out so were all pitching in together for my birthday present

Have you checked any other site?

Material prices went up in the past months, but it shouldn't be that high. You sure you weren't looking at the OEM hood.

Next time don't mention your mom, though it is nice give her credit for ordering it.

lol im not ashamed to mention my mom.. and yes im sure it was 389 because i looked like 10 times and got the total and everything...but i check today and its like 459? or something gotta check forgot o well..

I dont see a cowl hood on there for the Contour, just the CF OEM and EVO

which, depending on freight is a "decent" deal in my opinion.

lol hate to break it to you but i just ordered it right now on the phone and ordered one haha they had 2 left and i got one and you got the last!
and hate to break it to you we talked them back down to 389 hahahahah!

yup and im about to get me some hightower headlights =) not even 16 yet and my exterior is allmost done woot just need rims and tint

yup and im about to get me some hightower headlights =) not even 16 yet and my exterior is allmost done woot just need rims and tint

Congrats on the hood. But seriously cut the crap with the f'n age. Nobody cares that you are 16 and have put a couple hundred bucks into your contour.

well im 18!!! and ive put over 2000 and blah blah blah blah ohh wait u dont want to hear it. lets just post about the topic of the thread or related to it. age has nothing to do with anything. if its not tastefuly done people will hate it. i kno your excited that u got ur first car and stuff.

ok, tell me what you guys think. i told this kid that i was buying the hood about 2 days ago. after i paid for it this morning i got a call from streetconcept saying that he got the last one and they wont be getting more. i told him how the hood used to be cheaper and how they jacked up the price cause they knew i was interested. i bought the hood first thing this morning, and somehow he beat me to it. is something wrong here or what?

lol im not ashamed to mention my mom.. and yes im sure it was 389 because i looked like 10 times and got the total and everything...but i check today and its like 459? or something gotta check forgot o well..

no, you did not check. i told you. quit the bs. that hood is mine and you know it you little queer
btw, you have a nice little message waiting for you when you come home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back