• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: Duraflex Mirko Splitter official GB thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to hear from steve knowning he got my payment and the date I would like my Mirko shipped to me.

just so people know Fmonkey PM'd me and we've got it already taken care of.

I got my CF mirko. It looks amazing and was packaged amazing! Thanks Steve. A+

- amyn

yeah, they do an impressive job when it comes to packaging. glad you like it amyn. you're one of TWO lol. talk about rarity.

just a reminder to those who still need to send in their balance payments. you've got 8 days left. after that, the deposit is forfeited and the splitter will be resold to someone else at regular retail price. these have all been paid for in full already so we've got money tied up here. we dont want to keep anyone's money but we cant be out all this cash while waiting for people to send in their payments. ill be sending reminder PMs/emails to people and calling if need be. i REALLY dont want it to come down to this for anyone. i want everyone to get their splitters that they've waited so patiently for.

to those who have received their splitters. can you please measure the box for me? i need to see if a local box store has one this size so i can ship an old fg mirko. thanks.

I still have one of the boxes, I can measure when I get home.....

sweet. thanks man.

its been 30 days since i posted up the pics of final version of the splitters and gave notice to send in the final payments. ive still got FOUR people who have not sent in their balance payments yet, 3 of whom who have not even replied to my attempts to contact them.
deal.gif

i will extend the "grace period" to send in your payments through the weekend. by monday morning, June 13, whatever splitters have not been paid for will be available for purchase to whomever wants them. please dont make me be the bad guy and do this. i want everyone to get what they paid for and be happy
grouphug.gif

if you have are having difficulty coming up with the funds, please contact me and maybe we can work out a payment plan so you dont lose your splitter or your deposit.

Can you list the names of members that still owe so if we can help contacting them? If not, their loss :-/

Can you list the names of members that still owe so if we can help contacting them? If not, their loss :-/

normally id say no but i know many people know each other here so this may help out. some people ive just had trouble contacting so they might not even know that they're done. one guy hasnt been on CEG in a year. i emailed him and left him a vm message.

i just got off the phone with one guy who is going to send the $. so that's 3 left. one of those 3 ive been able to communicate with, so really only 2.

ScottyDsntKnow and Mac

ive sent emails and PM's to both guys a couple of times and havent heard a response at all. i called Scott but it goes to a voicemail service. no phone number for Mac (aka Drew).

I'm interested in a Duraflex splitter I've been reading through but havent had time to get through all the pages. How much and is it still possible to get one? Thanks

Been a couple weeks since payment was sent. Have not seen or heard about a splitter????

its been 11 days since you sent me your phone number. it doesnt matter when you sent the payment, which took awhile in itself. the splitter already shipped out. i emailed you the tracking # last week when pete sent it to me.

Hey Steve just got your message I PM'd you my phone number and my info once more, I sent payment on 6/17 I believe.... anyways let me know if you need anything else.

its been 11 days since you sent me your phone number. it doesnt matter when you sent the payment, which took awhile in itself. the splitter already shipped out. i emailed you the tracking # last week when pete sent it to me.

No email. Package arrived today... to the wrong address, dented and un-signed for.Not sure what happened there. Luckily the contents appear to be just fine. Little dissapointed as I had people waiting around at the address I sent waiting for this package. Either way it arrived in good shape and looks great. Thanks

Had a fitment issue with my duraflex...would like another one asap. It is too long just like when CSVT#49 got his first one. Wasnt a very happy camper to spend that much on this piece when my fiberglass one I worked over looks nicer. I mainly just like the fact the Duralfex wraps around the back.

Had a fitment issue with my duraflex...would like another one asap. It is too long just like when CSVT#49 got his first one. Wasnt a very happy camper to spend that much on this piece when my fiberglass one I worked over looks nicer. I mainly just like the fact the Duralfex wraps around the back.

we'll look into it. perhaps they sent you a blem splitter by mistake.

Thats what I am thinking. I can send you pics tomorrow if need be. Its long in the back just like Mike's was. I really want the Duraflex...its alot lighter...more flexible and the wrap around is AWESOME looking....just need to get the non blem version. lol Thanks for looking into it for me Steve.....I appreciate it.

Thats what I am thinking. I can send you pics tomorrow if need be. Its long in the back just like Mike's was. I really want the Duraflex...its alot lighter...more flexible and the wrap around is AWESOME looking....just need to get the non blem version. lol Thanks for looking into it for me Steve.....I appreciate it.

sure thing. ive already contacted pete and he's looking into it. we'll get it straightened out. we may need to see pics of that one destroyed. unless you have someone local who may want to purchase it, so it doesnt go to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back