• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: Duraflex Mirko Splitter official GB thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally...somebody that has a sense of humor. lmao Yeah I gotta see what ED says about this issue first. I will let you know though.

hey if that other guy is willing to purchase it then yeah im sure we can work that out. better than being destroyed. like i just told you in a PM, if ED has run out of the final version, i will give you my own personal one i have here. i havent even installed it yet lol. its the one i used to take the initial test pics. id drop it off at ED and let them handle the shipping on it. then they'd just credit me for a new one in the next batch.

speaking of which, i have been meaning to post up a NEW GB thread. ive just been stupid busy. i actually flew to mustang week in south carolina last week (HOT!!!1!) along with 13 wheels and a bunch of parts to display. just got back tuesday morning and am still in recovery. i will attempt to launch that thread this weekend. everything should still be the same except the shipping may go up $5-$10 due to increased costs. that's from ED, not us. our current shipping costs have already gone up and we're just absorbing it for now. but with the new GB we'll have to change that a little.

once we get that going, it will take about 6-8 weeks before they arrive here. then need to get sorted and shipped out. so figure, possibly 8 weeks. i know summer will be ending soon for many people but at least you'll have it for next spring :D

we probably wont do another GB until next spring, which means they wouldnt arrive till early summer.

ill be back on working on this soon!

Steve?....Pete?.....whats going on?...your killin me. lol

hey, sorry man. been waiting to hear back from ED. turns out there were no more final versions. SO, i took MY own splitter there and dropped it off for them to ship to you. i ordered 2 in this GB and gave up both of them for other people lol. id rather you guys get yours though, i can wait for a new one. probably CF.

ED says they'll need to see pics of the splitter destroyed and then they'll ship out mine to you. if you can do it this weekend cool, then the replacement should be able to go out this week. its the one i personally test fit on my own car and snapped the pics of. so you know its good.

unless you have someone local that wants to take that one off your hands and asap, otherwise, kill it with fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back