• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: Duraflex Mirko Splitter official GB thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, as pete posted, i was able to pick up imnotacop's carbon fiber splitter today so i could ship it to him overnight. all i can say is the thing looks AMAZING! absolutely flawless. i think i really want one now! lol

here's is the awesome wrap job they did. it was a pain just trying to unwrap it without tearing it apart. 100x more difficult trying to wrap it back up. took me about 30 minutes and didnt look anywhere near that good lol.
IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg

at first they were trying to locate the CF splitters. the guy at the gate called the other guy and said "hey we cant find the carbon fiber mustang contour splitter" lol. i was about to say something and then figured it would be a waste of time because the guy would probably have no idea what a contour is :blackeye::laugh:

Nice pics Pete. Say did you hear back from ED on what I need to do for my splitter... light it on fire, cut it in half, etc and take pictures of it so they can send me a new one?

Sent you a PM.

The carbon lip look's great, cant wait to see it mounted, going to look badass!!

Seriously, if I was still rockin my CF hood I would have one of these. Wow, that is fantastic.

Will you be ordering more CF ones i would be down for 3 of them payed in full up front if so, or do you have any left over from people of none payments, or any splitter's out of any material left over ....hahahah pm me thanks the CF looks legit!!!

Everyone needs to look at these pics again :drool:

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg

Steve
This looks amazing!!! Oh....it sucked to unwrap too! :laugh:
I opened the box, unwrapped it and told everyone standing around me its too nice to put the car! With all the SZ stuff going on I didnt want to mount it as I wouldnt have had time to do it right, but I carried it around with me all weekend :laugh: Everyone at SZ got a good look at it, Im sure they will agree the thing looks awesome!!
Really great work, well worth the wait.....thanks Steve

Thanks again for the SZ donation too :cool:

I purchased a blem batch unit a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything on it yet. Any word of when I might get one?

Pete & Steve...

I need my splitter ASAP. PLEASE let me know what I need to do to make this happen. It shouldn't take ED more then a week to figure out what needs to be done. I thought before it was pretty standard... take pictures of the piece cut in half and you'd have your replacement. I've taken time off work to paint my car and I want this splitter in time for that, which I think is more then a reasonable request since other people have already been receiving shipment on the final version of this splitter. I'll be prepping and painting the car 5/29-5/31... I appreciate your sense of urgency with this. All this and I've been fully paid up for this splitter for a over a few months now and not having received any sort of reimbursement for the discount that you have given everyone else ;)

Difference in price sent. I dont see why but its only $20 bucks. I also added my phone numbers and information via email to you Steve. Shoot me an update when it ships or you need any information. You can also text me at my cell for instant response.

Thanks for your patience with us.

- amyn

I purchased a blem batch unit a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything on it yet. Any word of when I might get one?

sorry man but i just noticed your payment when going through all the recent payments. i emailed you that i still need your phone number. ED will not ship a splitter out unless they have the phone number to give to fedex in case they need to contact the receiver. you're not the only one who didnt provide it either. this causes delays in processing. although yours went a little longer than it should have. my mistake. as soon as i receive it i will forward the info.

Would it be too late to sign up to get a carbon splitter?

you'll have to wait till we get the next GB going, which will be after all of these have been shipped and received.

Pete & Steve...

I need my splitter ASAP. PLEASE let me know what I need to do to make this happen. It shouldn't take ED more then a week to figure out what needs to be done. I thought before it was pretty standard... take pictures of the piece cut in half and you'd have your replacement. I've taken time off work to paint my car and I want this splitter in time for that, which I think is more then a reasonable request since other people have already been receiving shipment on the final version of this splitter. I'll be prepping and painting the car 5/29-5/31... I appreciate your sense of urgency with this. All this and I've been fully paid up for this splitter for a over a few months now and not having received any sort of reimbursement for the discount that you have given everyone else ;)

i forwarded all your (and Ooklah's) pertinent info regarding the situation to Pete already. im sure he's working on it with ED. he said ED has strict rules in place and i guess its just taking time.

Difference in price sent. I dont see why but its only $20 bucks. I also added my phone numbers and information via email to you Steve. Shoot me an update when it ships or you need any information. You can also text me at my cell for instant response.

Thanks for your patience with us.

- amyn

im not sure what your comment means. i fully explained the amount due and the payments received in my paypal invoice i sent you.

Payment was a bit over, thats all. Im sure your tacking 3% to the whole amount when my first payment was an echeck which shouldn't need 3% paypal fees added. Its only like 10 dollar difference. But who cares that thing is beautiful and I want it NOW!!!!! just keep me updated on when it sends :D

- amyn

Mike, I sent you a PM, let me know if you got it. I am getting these shipped as soon as I get word from Steve. ED has been a bit delayed though as well, usually they ship within 24-48 hours but it's been taking up to 72 lately. As soon as I get tracking I text Steve.

Thanks again guy's for being extremely patient, we do appreciate it. I have already talked to Steve about another GB, that would include the carbon version. As Steve mentioned as soon as all of the one's in the original buy are taken care of we can start that. It would generally be a 6-8 week wait for the next GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back