• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Grand Rapids, MI for Spring Zing '07

I'm pretty sure we tried setting something similiar to that up last year and it didn't work. But I am definetely willing to do try it again.

The nice thing about this thing going down in GR is that on one day Todd can bring the SVT (which is hot) and the next day he could bring the SE :drool: :drool: :drool:

or maybe he could have his lady friend drive one of the cars, so he can bring both at the same time.
Then Jess and I can corrupt her. :cool:

Just make sure you bring money for the events. I know paying others to mod your car can get pricey.

Hey...I am paying a pro to build my engine.....does that count? I am charging admission to rides in this thing :)

2.5LT owns all of chew

well i will be there. coming ffrom Louisville. i was thinking about trying to get all the south east guys to meet in Louisville and we leave so that we can meet the Chicago guys just inside Michigan.
If everyone's schedule coincides with mine, then I'm up for it. But 15 hour drive, no telling if it will.

Back