• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Grand Rapids, MI for Spring Zing '07

someone be there when we roll off the boat. we will need pics of that!

someone be there when we roll off the boat. we will need pics of that!

That would be indeed sweet!

Does anyone know what kind of ground clearance is required to get on the boat in the first place??? I'm going to be pretty low...just want to make sure i can still make it on.

~Josh

Dunno if I'll own an SVT by then (life's taken a different direction than I ever anticipated!) so you'll probably see me with my Maxima. Graduation ceremony got in the way of SZ06, but I intend to make SZ07. And those of you who can't stand me will finally have a chance to do something about it. :)

It is my intention to come but if school gets in the way, then school it is and no SZ..

I am hoping I can make it, I had a blast!!

It is my intention to come but if school gets in the way, then school it is and no SZ..

I am hoping I can make it, I had a blast!!

Dude... school will be there next year.. and the year after.. and even probably the year after that if you need it... SZ07 only happens once.

A couple of days from school never hurt anything....see if you can get the work missed ahead of time.:shrug:

Back