• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Roush exhaust tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any left? Did i miss the buy. So 120 a pair,paypal? im in if we can do this after payday 10/8?

Come on people! These tipps are kick but.I need a set on my mustang also,i wonder if it is safe to use a flamethrower kit on these? I will take 2 set if it will help make this happen.

With the holidays upon us, I thought I would check again to see if we can find 5 buyers. Please post here if you're genuinely interested and when you think you could send payment. I understand that some folks might be interested but strapped for cash.

still interested but very strapped for cash:nonono: I just bought a 98 CSVT with a rod knock to do a 3L swap on! I will keep an eye on this thread as i may be able to pick one set up it i sell my tbird.

Fire Sale

Fire Sale

I need to get rid of these things. If we can get 5 orders, we can go $100/pair or $60/each. Shipping is $10/pair or $5/each.

I also have a pair of Borla exhaust tips with rolled lips that I will sell for the same price as the Roush tips. The Borlas have a 2" inlet and a 3" outlet.

50.jpg

Stock exhaust is 2"... I have a pair of stainless 2" tips with rolled lips. It's the shot pictured above with the green background. PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back