• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Roush exhaust tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoopaCooga

Veteran CEG'er
Over at NECO I am liquidating Roush items, including stainless-steel exhaust tips. If you are interested, please post over at NECO in my GB thread.

gamiller said:
These tips have a rolled lip and have the Roush Performance logo stamped on them. Installers who have seen them on my car have commented on how clean the welds are. Inlet diameter is 2.5"; Outlet inner diameter is 3"; Outer outer diameter is near 3.5". Inlet length is 1.5", transition length is 1", and outlet length is 5.5".

50.jpg

DSCF0128.jpg

Didn't know tips were that expensive. Don't they usually come with mufflers? :eek:

my trubenz came with the stock straight pipe at the end, but the drivers-side doesnt line up at(inch or so lower)
i could probably just cut the tips and weld these on at the correct position right? the non-symetrical-ness really grinds my gears

What do you think pricing would be, and how many would we need to get that pricing?

Moving 10 of these would make it worth my time. I'll offer the same pricing as last time:

SoopaCooga said:
Although Roush used them on the stock exhaust, they could easily be fitted to a custom or aftermarket exhaust like that sold by Trubendz. I have no doubt that these will move at $100/pair or $75 for one with adapter for stock exhaust. You guys are getting these for half what I paid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back