• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Full Rear Reflector

Status
Not open for further replies.
the entire piece is painted & imo on any color it would look 100x bettter that just squirting the reflector only

i'm interested fo sho

woah woah woah lets wait a hot second...is the black plastic under the reflector with the liscense plate and the reverse lights painted body color or staying the same because body color on anyof them that arent black would probably look ultra goofy imo so it depends on that

You can have it however you want, he'll do it either way.

good to hear im waiting to see it in t-red to decide if i want to get in on this or not.......

uhm dont think your gonna get to see it T red that crazy asshole is stripping down that car he just painted and painting it satin black

uhm dont think your gonna get to see it T red that crazy asshole is stripping down that car he just painted and painting it satin black

or satin red:drool:

wsee2006-0326.jpg

I saw this reflector at spring zing and it was absolutely perfect the bestI've ever seen. most are wavy and imperfect in some way but not this one it is way sweet....... if you want one this is the way to go way sweet and better than you could ever hope to do yourself.

I don't know about that but you should be seeing a silver one within the next few weeks :)

lol. i cant wait!!!! i dropped off the parts at my aunts place today. she works at the UPS store. it'll all be out tomorrow. sooo sorry about the huge wait.

i built 3 of these for my personal cars. i havent painted any of them yet but damn they are alot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back