• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bored

Recoveryone

Veteran CEG'er
I'm on call this weekend, so I sat down at the computer and threw some clips together to start on another video, The ending will have a crowd cheering the enterance of the Champ!

Yup cause I would have to gank them from ya, jk man I would drool all over them thats for sure man. Tell him good job, I have a friend thats been interning at soso def (Jumain dupree's label) and another atlanta recording company

When I get a group together 10 ppl or so, I will shoot that part at night with a strobe going to simulate other cameras going off and use some work lights to act as spots. the car will be moving through the crowed just if it was heading to the ring.....man I got too much time on my hands thinking up this stuff..lol:laugh: :laugh:

My son has another song I would like to use in another video, but I may need him to change up the hook line to "hot rides" from "hot rocks".

I've been thinking of this ideal about doing videos for High School Sr. to go along with their Senior pic's. They can do their favorite song or whatever is popular. I will pitch it along the lines as glamors shots, The Fantasy Any opinions on this,

You are so creative!

Funny you say that, I never feel I'm that creative. I feel I'm more of a polisher/finisher, see something and tweak it a bit and hope it comes out a lil better.:shrug: Just wish I had more Ceg'ers near me to do more vid's with CSVT's. I really like that new Lancer/Evo commercial, but do it with CSVT's one stock, one heavily modded, and one slightly modded and blend them like on the commercial.

neat .....

needs more engine/exhaust sounds :laugh:

That may happen, but I need to get all the footage first then go back and record engine/exhaust sounds then mix it in. I found out doing it live, you get too much ambient sounds...Birds, other vehicles etc....

So I'll have to play it back on the laptop and match the sound with the action while recording it in my garage.:cool:

Back