• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Extrude Hone (new lower pricing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics on the ST220. I was out of town all weekend and was going to post the pics I took, but it looks just like yours :laugh:
I've left 2 messages for Rick at EH and no return call yet, but I'm betting they didn't flow them :nonono:
Also, they returned my intake plugs and they look in great shape, are they reusable?
Maybe you could get your engine guy to flow both---I'd donate a few bucks to the cause.
-J

Nice pics on the ST220. I was out of town all weekend and was going to post the pics I took, but it looks just like yours :laugh:
I've left 2 messages for Rick at EH and no return call yet, but I'm betting they didn't flow them :nonono:
Also, they returned my intake plugs and they look in great shape, are they reusable?
Maybe you could get your engine guy to flow both---I'd donate a few bucks to the cause.
-J

I'll ask them when I drop my heads, rods, and block bolts off on Friday this week to see what it would cost.

Am I able to still get in on this? If so is it $235 for the ST220?

Yes, they may still offer the price, Rick is cool but I still need to talk to him to see if he flowed anything.
You join the St220 intake owner's club? We have monthly meetings btw ;)
-J

Yes, they may still offer the price, Rick is cool but I still need to talk to him to see if he flowed anything.
You join the St220 intake owner's club? We have monthly meetings btw ;)
-J

I was about to, but then the bid got too high. I will join the club one of these days.

Seriously hoping one of the club member will do a back to back dyno / track test to prove the intake is worth its price. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back