• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB ClutchNet Stage 3 Pressure plate & Disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah me too. i must have been the last one. it was great timing. these group buys are fing awesome! whats next?

yeah me too. i must have been the last one. it was great timing. these group buys are fing awesome! whats next?

haha... whatever else I need to buy for my build that is crazy expensive and that other people would have interest in buying :crazy:

guys has this group buy finished? If not can i still place an order to buy one off the group buy? First time loggin into ceg after it being down for a long time :(

guys has this group buy finished? If not can i still place an order to buy one off the group buy? First time loggin into ceg after it being down for a long time :(

You can try contacting ClutchNet and asking Oleg if he can sell you a clutch kit at the group buy price... but I don't know it has been a while now. Doesn't hurt to call though :shrug:

ClutchNet --- (626) 448-7432

i got lucky, i was late and i got in at like the last day of shipping. score! i have the subframe connectors but im working on finishing up my tranmission issues. got the clutch, and i want to service the trans but i, not cool with the downtime. looking for a spare one actually. im very anxious to get the connetors in, im all about tight chassis. i still cannot find a write up for the installation. i know one existed but i think i found it and its a dead link. also. one thing thats like pretty critical is the ground clearance, i gave a bat suspension kit and its pretty low. im worried about that issue as much as id love them.

i got lucky, i was late and i got in at like the last day of shipping. score! i have the subframe connectors but im working on finishing up my tranmission issues. got the clutch, and i want to service the trans but i, not cool with the downtime. looking for a spare one actually. im very anxious to get the connetors in, im all about tight chassis. i still cannot find a write up for the installation. i know one existed but i think i found it and its a dead link. also. one thing thats like pretty critical is the ground clearance, i gave a bat suspension kit and its pretty low. im worried about that issue as much as id love them.

The archives are now up and running... go to the main page and click archive. Then do a search there. I'm positive you will find something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back