• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB ClutchNet Stage 3 Pressure plate & Disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
So this is the official GB thread for the ClutchNet stage 3 red pressure plate and 6 puck sprung disk. The price will be $340.17 shipped ($330 via money order). For Canadian orders it will be $359.32 shipped ($345 via money order).

I will be collecting the funds and making one large payment. We need between 5-10 people committed to get the price, don't waste peoples time otherwise. After I make the lump payment the clutches will be shipped out individually direct to the address you provide me.

UPDATE:
If purchasing the 6 button sprung disc or the red pressure plate separately then your pricing is below, not much of a discount, but still cheaper then the website when shipping is added.

6 button sprung disc: $144.49 shipped/Canada $161.61 ($140/Canada $155 via money order)
Red Pressure Plate: $252.63 shipped/Canada $270.87 ($240/Canada $260 via money order)

clutchnetpressureplater.jpg
clutchnet6buttonsprung0.jpg

Lets get the list started.. 5 orders shouldn't take long, I'll keep this open until Oct 11th. Then I'll post up payment details and will start collecting money, I expect payment within a week at that point (so you need to be paid in full by Oct 18th) and then I will send in the payment to ClutchNet. Who ever doesn't have their money in by then will be SOL.

1. CSVT#49 - PAID
2. Chas - PAID
3. svt4stv - PAID
4. SJon85 - PAID
5. KyleQ - PAID
6. Chromed_CoUgaR - PAID
7. Redlineracer12 - red pressure plate only - PAID
8. nkroogman

I am a might...... So im not putting my name in yet. Im sure my clutch decided to blow up and if it didnt Id like to replace my Spec crap!

- amyn

How much are we saving for the group buy? My clutch is fawked, but still drivable - need the cost to time ratio here...

Or you could just buy it now full price... whatever floats your boat. :laugh:
]

no thanks on full price . . please PM me when the payments are due or if anything changes, otherwise i will just check back mid oct sometime before the 18th.

hopefully these will have a better reputation than the SPEC stg 3....:nonono:

One more person and we have a solid GB people.

Please don't add your name to the list unless you're serious about PAYING. That's right, you have to spend money to be part of this GB. You know who you are! So don't do it, or i'll come to your house and poop in your radiator!

Well Gumby4mayor just ran into some issues with his car... he may be replacing the engine... so he may not be on the list. We'll have to see how things turn out for him.

I need $65 and my name will be on that list. If someone would just buy my y-pipe or svt lite I would already be on the list.

Any reason this isn't on NECO as well? I can put it up in the GB section over there to see if anyone else is interested and keep it updated as well, if thats ok?

As I figured gumby4mayor no longer has the funds for this since he had to replace his 3L. We now need 2 more people.

1. CSVT#49
2. Chas
3. svt4stv

Any reason this isn't on NECO as well? I can put it up in the GB section over there to see if anyone else is interested and keep it updated as well, if thats ok?

I hardly ever post over there and forgot too. I have since added a thread in the GB forum. Thanks for the reminder :crazy:

I hardly ever post over there and forgot too. I have since added a thread in the GB forum. Thanks for the reminder :crazy:

No problem. Oh and now we need one more person.

1. CSVT#49
2. Chas
3. svt4stv
4. SJon85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back