• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: B+G Springs, Koni, and some others i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
I got in touch with Daryl at Shox.com again to setup another GB, i may not have a contour, but it doesn't mean i can't get a GB goin...

Here's the skinny:

COST:

B+G and Koni combo is $749 but i am trying to get him to make it cheaper :laugh: EDIT: He cannot offer this kit at a lower price anymore because as of 3/01/07 Koni had a price increase.

B+G's are $161.00 + shipping, for B&G you must specify Sport springs or the Autobahn, Sport is a 1.6" drop, Autobahn is a 2.25".

UPDATE FOR NEW PARTS:

H&R Springs Lowers 98-00 1.4 inches (Lowers 95-97 1.75 and 1.5 inches.) : $209

Addco swaybar 7/8" rear $109.00 Rear Bar, includes urethane bushings. This bar takes 4-6 weeks to build at Addco.

MAKE SURE TO MENTION CEG OR CONTOUR GROUP
For Orders (ask for Daryl):

Tollfree: (800) 683-2890
Voice: (619) 444-9768
Fax: (619) 444-8261

1300 Hill Street
El Cajon, CA 92020

E-Mail Daryl at daryl@shox.com for questions.

He specified no time limit.

I'm am still e-mailing him trying to see what other parts he can offer us at a discounted rate, so when/if other products are available i will both post as well as add them to the initial post.

Here are some picutres of my old tour with the B+G Sports and Koni's

CIMG2394.jpg

DSCF0187.jpg

DSCF01882.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in for a set of Autobahns if they can still get them! I tried ordering some from the old old GB off the ubb board, and they told me the Autobahns weren't being produced any more. :(

Someone mentioned that B+G has changed the name of them, but when i asked Daryl if it covers sports and autobahns he said yes and did not mention anything about being unavailable or having a new name, they are also still listed on their site as Autobahns.

Damn I wish I still had a job.

What's a full drop on GC's.. 2.5?" And that's extrememly low. I wish those were coilovers 'cause I would love to be that low but couldn't do it on a daily basis :shrug:

any chance we can get a discount going on just the koni's? I need struts bad and have been procrastinating for months waiting for a group buy or a good deal period. I already run h&r's and love them, So i dont need springs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back