• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

funniest thing you have ever seen

come on ...i don't think anyone was REALLY questioning your hetro street creds...than again,i don't know this so called "mexican" so who knows......
icon_sgay.gif

to joke about it is fine, its been happening since yesterday. which was all in good fun and made me laugh too But when people start to push me to give the answer they want it pisses me off. even if they are joking

easy killer what are you gonna do kick someone with your ballet slipper?:laugh:

its just one of those things that gets to me. oh well.

and finally ill tell everyone, what this has gotten me. take a second and think about everything involved in converting a zetec atx to a v6 svt (or 3L unsure yet). Well thats the parts i got, i need to purchase the engine and trans(or pay to have bagged repair one), also fluids, belts ect. Maybe a few other parts here and there. with that all said and the expanse of parts needed i believe i made a pretty good deal but thats my opinion.

(try to read threw the grammar problems please)

so basically you got the subframe,ecu,wiring harness axles,shifter,and linkage,radiator

ect ect ect and bagged is installing it. i am helping with it all of coarse.

*ill make up a list of everything at some point.

Sheesh man, what crawled up your leotard?

LMFAO!!!!!! :laugh:

to joke about it is fine, its been happening since yesterday. which was all in good fun and made me laugh too But when people start to push me to give the answer they want it pisses me off. even if they are joking

sounds like the estrogen suppliments are starting to kick in, eh?

my wife is hot id put it on if she wanted me to:laugh:

lol funny you say that because I was going to request that you do put it on. I'd like to see pics of that.

Either that or put it on Reebs next time you get him drunk. That'd be good for the Reebs is Grounded thread.

lol funny you say that because I was going to request that you do put it on. I'd like to see pics of that.

Either that or put it on Reebs next time you get him drunk. That'd be good for the Reebs is Grounded thread.

ill put it on and take some pics for you but you have to call me and dirty talk me first:laugh:

Back