• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

funniest thing you have ever seen

Looks like you missed a pic.
orig.jpg

i just threw up while i was laughing at that, but tod please be giving alias ideas. He's bad enough as it is :laugh:

i just threw up while i was laughing at that, but tod please be giving alias ideas. He's bad enough as it is :laugh:

you have lost your right to pick on anyone my little ballerina:laugh: :laugh:

somebody needs to make a motivational poster out of those pics:laugh:

Which position do you think is lower?Myspace whore, or CEG whore?
well really only girls are myspace whores, if were registered to this site, make posts daily, and your ceg name is easily recognized on the boards you are officially a CEG WHORE!! for guys this is our way to whore, so I think were equal except were all obsessed with the contique which makes us all nerds but none the less cool ones :cool: all my coworkers see me on this site and one asked what the hell is ceg, i told him contour enthusiast group, and he said "there's enthusiasts for those car?" i get harassed for liking my car too much

So who exactly had the ballerina outfit in their closet in the first place:shrug::laugh: but for free parts, hey do what you have to do

so when should i let out what these pictures have bought me? :shrug:

alias is now on a 3+foot restraining order from me. im gunna have nightmares now, thanks alex :mad:

Back