• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

funniest thing you have ever seen

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
what do you do when you have a bunch of parts and another cegr doesnt have any money? i was faced with this question today most of us know devan and hes a good kid. i like him he is very helpful sometimes ,and as we all know from me picking on him all the time about him being a ballet dancer i have figured out a way for him to pay for his parts in full without money. so this is for all of you cegrs to enjoy as this has cost me quite a few dollars worth of parts

enjoy ceg!!!!!

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

O SNAP! PWNT!#@!$

Lol j/k. That's actually kinda neat that he does ballet, to be completely honest. Takes a real man to do something like that, lemme tell you!

whatevs. sounds like you just want to ease your way out of the closet. bust the hinges off that thang :eek:

No not really. I honestly respect that. Takes a lot of balls and putting up with a lot of ACTUAL crap from people. I'm not talking about joking around like I'm sure bagged does, I'm talking about people literally threatening you for being a prissy or something. Ballet is very difficult...

No not really. I honestly respect that. Takes a lot of balls and putting up with a lot of ACTUAL crap from people. I'm not talking about joking around like I'm sure bagged does, I'm talking about people literally threatening you for being a prissy or something. Ballet is very difficult...

jesus, way to kill a joke and have no sense of humor :nonono:

you are preaching to the choir about being harassed for a hobby.

he's from mass. sense of humor is a bit diff. than some of the rest of the country:shrug: :laugh:

Back