• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fidanza Flywheel I.c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Gorman PAID/ DELIVERED
2. DonKingKong PAID
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly (refunded)
6. bensenvill (NECO) PAID
7. Nezerconezer PAID
8. kpeeks (NECO/CEG) -zetec
9.SVTRacer PAID
10.S.BOOGIE2468 PAID

2. DonKingKong PAID
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly (refunded)
7. Nezerconezer PAID
8. kpeeks (NECO/CEG) -zetec PAID
9.SVTRacer PAID
10.S.BOOGIE2468 PAID

What weight are you guys purchasing? IIRC there were multiple weights you could choose from...
Hi Kyle; 9lbs. My parcel weighed 10.2lbs so no way it's the 11lb er you can get. I think it states it in the ebay auction details... G.

Cool - have fun with this one guys... hehe. It is light, but pulls very nice on the freeway.
i have been reading that first and second gear is where you feel it most.. and it is nearly undetectable in fifth.... is that what you found ? ...G.

hmph.... just noticed this. my company sells fidanza. i didn't bother to read the thread, but if you supply me with a part number, i may be able to get you a better price.

-dave

i have been reading that first and second gear is where you feel it most.. and it is nearly undetectable in fifth.... is that what you found ? ...G.

I installed headers, 3+ and the 8lb flywheel at the same time... so it was night and day, but I've got to say the car accelerates better on the freeway without downshifting.

hmph.... just noticed this. my company sells fidanza. i didn't bother to read the thread, but if you supply me with a part number, i may be able to get you a better price.

-dave
really ? <230 + 9. The guys will be all ears.... G.

I installed headers, 3+ and the 8lb flywheel at the same time... so it was night and day, but I've got to say the car accelerates better on the freeway without downshifting.
i found that with headers, i'm expecting wheel hop and kangaroo juice as my traction control cuts in and out !! lol....G.

i found that with headers, i'm expecting wheel hop and kangaroo juice as my traction control cuts in and out !! lol....G.

I run stock suspension, Nautalis solid rear and a front with energy suspension insert. No wheel hop for me...

2. DonKingKong PAID/ DELIVERED
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly (refunded)
7. Nezerconezer PAID
8. kpeeks (NECO/CEG) -zetec PAID
9.SVTRacer PAID
10.S.BOOGIE2468 PAID

im still waiting for mine....:cry:. However, UPS usually doesn't get to my house or near my area til later on in the day, so hopefully it will be here later.:cool: i should have just checked to see if it was loaded and maybe i could have just brought it home with me...:crazy:

I never got a tracking # from Ray. Sent an email, so maybe I'll hear from him.

i talked to him yesterday and he said those of us that have paid have a flywheel with our names on them. He is waiting for his shipment to come in. Remember a wholesale'r bought 25 or so from him right at the same time we had our group buy going on...He hasnt forgotten about us.:eek:

damn. i dont know how i missed this one. i need to replace mine now that we've yanked the trans out.

if anyone wants out, let me know.

to hold up (CEGs) end of the deal... the remaining three spaces need to be covered. Guys post up your intentions this week please, as PAID FOR flywheels will be shipping next week... thanks ..G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back