• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fidanza Flywheel I.c.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorman

Hard-core CEG'er
Ok i've been digging around for a deal on flywheels and i have secured a price of $230 + shipping. The flywheel comes with friction plate attached. We may be able to get a discount on spare friction plates depending on numbers interested. We need 10 people to secure this excellent price. This is one of the best bolt on mods... don't get left behind !! ...G.

count me as interested right now for sure. I'll have to get funds in order though but thats a killer price. Where are these going to be shipping from?

the deal has been agreed with Ray at ultrarev.com. So, New York. From their ebay auctions i think shipping to the 50 states is $10 is what is quoted. This may vary slightly for Canada but these are close to actual costs. If interest is strong prices can only come down.. G.

the deal has been agreed with Ray at ultrarev.com. So, New York. From their ebay auctions i think shipping to the 50 states is $10 is what is quoted. This may vary slightly for Canada but these are close to actual costs. If interest is strong prices can only come down.. G.
ok cool. How long do we have to get this done lol.

ok cool. How long do we have to get this done lol.
we need 10 people to go ahead.. i'll check to see if a significant discount can be had for 15 or 20. If not.. as soon as the money is paid... This has been posted on NECO too..G.

i'm sitting here with the money in my hand too. I just checked shipping to the 50 states is $9... G.

Interested

1. gorman
2. DonKingKong
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly

I'm not 100% sure I'll get it since money is a bit tight. But I'm putting my name down anyways.

1. gorman
2. DonKingKong
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly
6. Nezerconezer

I'm not 100% sure I'll get it since money is a bit tight. But I'm putting my name down anyways.

1. gorman
2. DonKingKong
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly
6. bensenvill (NECO)
7. Nezerconezer
there you go fixed.

Is this open to the zetec as well or strictly duratec?
Ok i got on to Ray and did some begging !! He will let you have 1 zetec flywheel for $265 as part of the ten units we have to order. If you don't take this offer then maybe someone else could... i don't know what prices you have seen ...so let me know how this stacks up please ...G.

1. gorman
2. DonKingKong
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly
6. bensenvill (NECO)
7. Nezerconezer
8. kpeeks (NECO/CEG) -zetec

1. gorman
2. DonKingKong
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt