• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EH? Whats this white :censored::censored::censored::censored: in the sky?

Hows your leg gimpy?:laugh:
All those snow days are going to push off your graduation date.... :ponder:

my broken leg sucks but i found out my foots broken too and i never even knew for a couple days! but no, we have 4 snow days built into our school year and they won't push the date back anyways

5-7" tomorrow.....I'm sick of it. But not as much as I'm sick of the stupid tools that attempt to drive when its snowing out, after it snowed or when theres a trace of snow on the road. Some jackass managed to spin out on I-94 east of Johnsons creek on DRY pavement...WTF!?!?!

Thats a heat wave to our fellow canucks "up Nort" Looks like I'll be driving the TL next week :) Geo is out of commission needs brakes and it doesn't like to start when its around zero. Granted it has yet to refuse to start.......it justs whines and fires.

Yes next week is going to be the suck. Hey Mike how was last months gas/electric bill? Mine was $391....Should break $400 with all the cold temps in Jan. At least gas is cheaper.

Side note I'm drinking a beer overtired looking out the window at this white :censored::censored::censored::censored: falling wondering WTF? Holy hell its coming down heavier...ugh.

I just got done clearing 3 driveways of about 5 inches and it's still coming down good. They extended are weather advisory from 6AM today to 6PM... Yeah. Thank god for snowblowers!

Back