• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EH? Whats this white :censored::censored::censored::censored: in the sky?

The keep adjusting the forecast. Last I read it is 4-7 near the lake, but that's because it's supposed to start as sleet and freezing rain this afternoon, then change to snow tonight. I have to drive out to Cabela's after work, so I'm hoping things stay light until after I get home.

just rain here, if it does anything at all. High in the upper 30's today, flat temps tonight, and in the low 40's early on Tuesday before falling later. Maybe a little dusting tomorrow afternoon is all that is in the forecast.

Freezing rain before. It stopped for now, but it looks like the freezing :censored::censored::censored::censored: is coming. All week long they are calling for snow. Good thing I'm off for the next 2 days :) I'm already sick of this :censored::censored::censored::censored: and praying for 30's and sun. I want my driveway back, currently is an ice skating rink. HWY P from oconomowoc to Hartford wasn't too bad but the drifts are a killer.

me and the baby get to go play in the snow tomorrow again yahoo.

there was about a 1/2 thick ice crust on the Jeep when I left work today... its still sleeting..

I think its now 6-10 inches with heavy snowfall starting later tonight.

I looked at the extended forecast for my area, wintry mix all night into tomorrow, snow not til tomorrow night. Then friggin -1

Yah, this is bull shiz. Anyone just planning on staying home tomorrow already? My boss said "If I think it is too crummy, I should just stay home". Yah right. I am going to try what Tony did in the Geo :D.

Giv'r I'm gonna blow the driveway off in the next hour or so and go play in the truck. Then probably do some sledding and bullying of children in the snow.

I made it into work... took me almost 45 minutes but I got here ok, nothing was plowed at all and I attempted to snowblow the driveway with our brand new monster 2 stage blower but I couldnt figure it out..

its too fancy dancy for me - especially in the dark... I couldnt figure out how to turn the key on the electric start after I plugged it in.. then attempted to pull the cord by hand too and apparently didnt have enough strength. LOL

so I threw the Jeep into 4x4 and just ramed the a55-end out over knee deep crap and kept on going down the road. Fk it - I'll deal with the poop when I get home later..

when exactly is it supposed to stop snowing?

I just looked at the regional satellite time lapse... the whole SE quadrant of the state has a line of snow running over it like a freakin' train stretching across Illinois to Iowa.

Hows your leg gimpy?:laugh:
All those snow days are going to push off your graduation date.... :ponder:

we got about 11 inches or so here in Madison...

I car pooled to work today.. :)

The Scoob is sleepin in the garage until I get home... then I'm hittin all the empty parking lots in the area!!! Whoooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!

Back