• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

1999 Yamaha Banshee
Well taken care of, I just don't have the space or time to ride. Have the title clean and clear.
Has brand new plugs installed, runs great, starts up immediately.
Has Toomey T5 pipes installed as well as the spark arrester so its ready for the dunes. Properly jetted for the pipes to ensure proper fuel mixture.

Call at: (Eight One Zero) - Nine Two Three - Three Three Two Four if you'd like a faster response. If I don't answer please leave a message with your name and number and I will call back as soon as possible.

Comes with extras:
Pair of paddle tires
Full set of studded tires
Flag for the dunes

For a little extra I can also include a brand new helmet, goggles, and gloves.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

WTB: Chrome oval grille surround

WTB: Chrome oval grille surround

GRILLE FOUND & PURCHASED

Just as it says...guess the glue holding it on from PO let go this weekend :cry:

Please email me or be patient if you PM, I don't log on every day.

Last edited:
ALL ITEMS SOLD!

Cleaning the garage - lots of 98 Contour SVT parts cheap or free...Black with MNB interior

Interior door panels - RF, LR, RR
Power window switches and door lock switches
Digital clock
Kelyess entry module (no remotes)
Factory stereo amplifier
Headlight switch
Power mirror switch
Power window switches -all doors
Power door lock switches - front doors
Pass side outside mirror
MAF
Air intake cone & filter
Driver's side skirt - black (no jackpoint covers)
Trunk lid
Complete exhaust
Sunroof assembly (glass & tray - no motor)
Powertrain control module
Central timing unit
Rear engine/trans mount
Alternator
Starter
Master cylinder
Rear seat cushion (blue leather)
Rear seat back - 1/3 section
Rear seat outer cushions (fixed part of seat back closest to door)

Located in north detroit metro area
PM if interested

Last edited:
i have 4 cougar sport 01-02 16x6.5 wheels. no tires. they are straight and very clean. i don't remember if they have any rash but it would be very very minimal, i'v never in 4 years curbed my 18s. Will take PM FOR PRICE for them. they are my OEM wheels and were only ever used for winter wheels.

Details.Auto Repair.Custom
734 771 6446
Steve-O

Last edited by a moderator:
FS: SVT Contour exhaust...nice shape, cut in half. Located near Youngstown, OH. PM for info.

WTB . gutted pre cats , any aftermarket y pipe ( ortimized is ok ) and a gutted or test pipe main cat , 98 2 bolt style , also looking for a straight threw res

for sale .,. ive got a few misc parts ive colected and ive no use for them , make offer on prices

rear roll restrictor , used but in good shape
front wheel bearing , brand new in box ( bought brand new for 25bucks )
lower ball joint , brand new in box ( bought brand new for 15bucks )
front motor/trans mount , insert only , brand new in box ( bought brand new for 20bucks )
1 used monroe sensa-track , full loaded/spring/mount/ everything lol , used in good shape
1inch tb spacer that i used for 1 day and took off ( ive got a stock tb and the tb spacer is a 65mm ) so its kinda pointless for me and i dont see myself getting a 65mm Tb any time soon ( i bought it off harrry for 40bucks )

make offer on all parts , id perfer not to ship these items but will if i have to

3 MTX Thunder 6000 12s svc 4ohm no box

1 MTX Thunder 8000 10 svc 4 ohm in ported 1.25cu/ft at 31hz

ported 10 box --- super cheap!!!

whats up i have a 99 Silver Frost CSVT
Looking for the following parts if anyone has them available.
would like to stay local to save on the shipping...but if the price is right id be willing to look else where

Mirco Splitter
Front bumper (have one being worked on, but guy wont get back to me)
True Cold air intake
17 or 18" rims and tires - black or hyper black
painted rear reflector
and if i know its a big if anyone has a CF hood laying around

let me know...in the metro detroit area..send me a PM with prices and i can supply email for pictures..

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I'm going to put my B&M Short shifter and knob up for sale. Local pick-up would be $PM FOR PRICE.. The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm starting a nice little fund to get a new Macbook Pro, there is obviously nothing wrong with the shifter, I just feel the money could go into something that I want a little bit more at the moment. PM me or email me at blakebrattina@gmail.com :)

Sorry Elky, forgot about the rules haha, thanks for fixing it

Last edited by a moderator:
2-Sunroof Motors Pluged in and they Work Good Condition1-sold
Sunroof Cover Mint tabs intact
1-Ford Grill- Top Tabs Broken Bottom stil click in
4-High Output emblems
2-Sail panels-Contour on the side-Sold
Svt Clock With led light works No Backlight-Sold

Last edited:
WTB: trunk lid w/o spoiler, preferably in the Grand Rapids area (but will travel an hour or two) and the year does not matter. Pre-98 needs to be complete, 98+ I have the reflector etc...

WTB: trunk lid w/o spoiler, preferably in the Grand Rapids area (but will travel an hour or two) and the year does not matter. Pre-98 needs to be complete, 98+ I have the reflector etc...
I can get you one
Pm me on how much you wanna spend
Its in decent shape also

WTB

wiring harness (the one that got recalled) that would work for a 1996 GL with power windows, cruise, power locks hopefully from a fully loaded GL of around that year

Back