• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

I have a bare LIM that needs the butterflies bolted back in, which I have the screws and butterflies $PM FOR PRICE OBO, I want this thing gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
98 Zetec part out!

all parts must be picked up pls pm or call me 440-935-3114

block
crank
head
cams
exhuast manifold
fenders
headlight mounting panel
headlights
grill
rear struts with only a 100 miles on them

i do have the full unibody but it needs a core support

i do have some inteior parts but some are painted dark gray

everything must go asap

PM FOR PRICE

*you are lucky i am in a good mood...i almost deleted this whole post because of the price on every line!!!!** -ElKy

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody with a silver parts car or parts sittin around, I am in desperate need for a non dented or scratched silverfrost passenger side fender and hood. Will take a CF hood if available (even if it has some flaws), too. Also need an SE or SVT front grille without broken tabs and a pair of like new headlights. Cash in hand and I'll come pick it up/ pull it. Please PM me if you have them.

few things i would like to buy

lower rear motor/trans mount ( the one thats like 200 in stores ) id like a polly one but will take what ever i get
after market exhaust peices , mufflers , res , y pipe , cat delete
aftermarket air intake
1 jack point cover

im sure theres more i need or want i just cant think right now , mostly looking for after market go fast parts lol . pm me with what you got

Just wondering if anyone nearbye has a good condition widshield for sale. I know it's lame but I would like to find one with the Kansas Assembly sticker on it.

looking for a 99-00 silverfrost trunk lid. preferred with spoiler but i will take without also. needs to be in good/excellent shape. no reflector needed

Cruise control module and cable for any v6/mtx equipped car

located in Toledo OH pm for prices

One (1) E1 SVT wheel, brand new. Comes with one (1) BFG G-Force KDW mounted on it. Tire/wheel has never been mounted on a vehicle.

Pictures203.jpg

Pictures205.jpg

Garage dirt on the tire (tread is still perfect):
Pictures204.jpg

Pictures206.jpg

Pictures207.jpg

PM me and shoot me an offer. Local sales only. That means that I WILL NOT SHIP, even if you offer to pay shipping.

Bumping this from the dead... IM me and shoot me an offer.

(4) Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position SO3s 215/45/17 ZR tires for sale CHEAP (PM for price).
Only have 30% left or 3mm/10mm but tire place said they would still pass inspection one more time. One professional patch, all hold air without leaks, even wear, no vibration.
Can deliver within reasonable distance of Pittsburgh/Toledo/Cleveland, tires located outside of Pittsburgh.
-J

WTB pre-98 trunk with lip spoiler

i'm near toledo, ohio.. if anyone has any they'd like to give up please let me know!

Looking for a '98 gray cloth driver's seat. Not sure what years that interior color came in, or if there are differences in the seat over the years, so let me know if you have one that will fit my '98. Or, the next alternative will be any color cloth driver's seat and I'll just put covers on the front seats.

PM if you've got something. I'll drive up to a couple hours from the Dayton, OH area.

Last edited:
wtb rims , id take a nice set of E1s , or aftermarket 17s or larger , i hit a pot hole over the weekend and cracked one of my 17inch limiteds and id rather get a new set than replace it , let me know

WTB 98 Contour headlight(s), passenger side needed most

WTB 98 Contour headlight(s), passenger side needed most

I need a passenger side headlight for a 98. If you've got a set, I'd be interested too.

I'm in Tipp City, OH 45371 for shipping calculations.

PM with offers.

Tony

Back