• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Egl all done?

BAHAHAHAHA
if only i could tell you the things i do without having to ban myself from posting in the EGL ;)

hell if luca or dave found out i would probably be ban from CEG all together

Bring back the Tony Pakco's meet? that's a fair distance for both OH and MI

I was just discussing this w/ frenchbluec2 over the weekend. I thought Packos went out of bzns, but I'd still be down for something. Willing to do this before actual Spring as well, would like to break up the winter a bit.

If you guys are dead set on a car meet, cougar stays in hibernation until the first week of April.

Last edited:
I was just discussing this w/ frenchbluec2 over the weekend. I thought Packos went out of bzns, but I'd still be down for something. Willing to do this before actual Spring as well, would like to break up the winter a bit.

If you guys are dead set on a car meet, cougar stays in hibernation until the first week of April.

From what I read they are still open, there is just some sort of family dispute going on in regards to % of ownership and who owns the recipes blah blah blah.

Location might be alright, but was never a fan of Packos.

D&B just opened in Livonia or ...

seeing as im section moderator shall i start a thread ?

WTF YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF US, but yeah, if you want.

...are the thoughts a car meet or a late winter/early spring beater meet? Myself, I prefer a food meet because I think your cars are ghey.

BAHAHAHAHA
if only i could tell you the things i do without having to ban myself from posting in the EGL ;)

hell if luca or dave found out i would probably be ban from CEG all together

I haz knowledge of your spare time shenanigans. :D :)

Back