• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dragway Burnout

Dude i went 2 the beach thats why i haven't been much part in this!!!! some people are ridiculous about a badge/emblem I think the car is taken care of better than 90% of svt's you find on craigslist, so those who don't approve get over yourselves.

Here is a pic of the so called girl and my Brothers 2nd sport.

steph.jpg

steph2.jpg

Should we take the E1's off Please complain about that next.

So do those body parts and springs come with a limited production number from Ford's SVT division? Didn't think so.

And now the car is a great corner carver?? The picture is of it at a drag strip doing a burn out.

Poser!

-Andy

The contour at the top rite of the driveway in this picture has a limited production number #151 of the year 2000

Picture005.jpg

LOL! Your stock power is better? Your stock looks are better? You can't compare a stock car to a modified one.

Oh and would you like to talk wiring harnesses?

-Andy

Not comparing a stock '95, MY '95. Just stating that because mine looks like an SVT doesn't mean that I call it one. It is kinda like fraud to people who own a SVT. Enjoy the car, whatever. Just don't call it something it is not just because yours is cleaner:nonono:.....

Back