• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dragway Burnout

May I suggest:

Chrome%20Sport%20Badge%201x4.jpg

But still I ask, what logic? People put decals on their cars for their "upgrades" and we tease them. He put an "upmodel" badge on his car and got teased a little.

Just because someone puts the decals on there door doesn't mean that's the only place you can put them. He put a badge in his grill that denotes he has SVT parts on the car. I don't see a reason for someone to ridicule him about that since it has a purpose.

Just because someone puts the decals on there door doesn't mean that's the only place you can put them. He put a badge in his grill that denotes he has SVT parts on the car. I don't see a reason for someone to ridicule him about that since it has a purpose.

The teasing wasnt about where he put the badge, it was about using the badge in the first place. Decals are much different than badging to me. Its like badging came from the factory as a source of pride while decals were added on later for customization.

The teasing wasnt about where he put the badge, it was about using the badge in the first place. Decals are much different than badging to me. Its like badging came from the factory as a source of pride while decals were added on later for customization.

I guess all the cars in the past with a decal on the trunk stating the brand and model of the car are irrelevant.

even if i took it off the rims the floor matts the motor would all still have SVT on them so i dont see the diffrence thanks pen2

I guess all the cars in the past with a decal on the trunk stating the brand and model of the car are irrelevant.

I'd still call that a badge. Just because the factory was too cheap to use a badge doesnt mean its not badging.

It's like him putting svt on there ends the world. My god. Some of you say you have SeVT's. Sport Edition Vehicle Team? I haven't seen anyone make fun of them for that.

The guy just posted a damn burn out. Holy crap. I'm surprised new people still join this site...

It's like him putting svt on there ends the world. My god. Some of you say you have SeVT's. Sport Edition Vehicle Team? I haven't seen anyone make fun of them for that.

Those people get teased a little all the time when they post new pics or talk about mods. If you have the means to do it correctly I say go on ahead and brag to us about it. If you're just adding badges or pieces of kit then dont come try to brag.

I just think some of you guys come down way too quickly with criticism on new members. I thought it was a pretty cool picture, but most of this is people ?????ing about an SVT badge. Who cares? Its his car.

On a side note; that "Contizzy" tag is pretty funny :laugh:

I just think some of you guys come down way too quickly with criticism on new members. I thought it was a pretty cool picture, but most of this is people ?????ing about an SVT badge. Who cares? Its his car.

You'll notice the original poster isnt part of the conversation anymore. The badge thing was mentioned and that was all. I myself think its a great picture and I already saved it to the desktop to send to someone.

You'll notice the original poster isnt part of the conversation anymore. The badge thing was mentioned and that was all. I myself think its a great picture and I already saved it to the desktop to send to someone.

That might be the problem; he isn't part of the convo anymore in his own thread.

Oh welll; not that big of a deal.

Back