• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cold Cold January Meet Pics

wow look at u all with clean cars..mine looks like ass haha. its all gross and salty..mmm :drool:

so whens the next meet? :D

Did u take a look at my car, it was completely spotless until sat when I drove down, it is now spotless because I washed it today.

mine was clean because I washed it after the last "snow" storm and the roads have been fairly clean around here ...

i only made one haroony joke the whole day.
they aren't any fun without him there to see the look on his face!
haha

woah .. didn't know you didn't have the antenna out at all! I didn't realize that little chintzy base was so important to the entire antenna structure. Makes sense though.

Oh yah, def, thats why I had no antenna. I broke that piece I showed you trying to get it off when I got it painted. Its been, 7 months now since i got any radio stations.
You were a huge help, I had been wanting one for awhile but I never found one in a junkyard and you gave it away.
One mans junk is another mans treasure!!!

Definitely a good time!! I bit cold, but fun. Thanks for hosting Bob! This was one of the largest meets that I can remember!

Good Idea: going to an NECEG meet

Bad Idea: stopping for gas at the Valero before leaving for home. The slowest pumping gas station I've ever been to in my life. The 10 degree weather + 1 gallon/minute pumping speed + no locking gas handle made it absolutely awful! Thanks for suggesting it Bob!! (j/k, but seriously I hate you for it :cool:)

OK it was really more like .5gal/minute but still! Me and david were there for at least 10 minutes pumping gas!

Last edited:
Good Idea: going to an NECEG meet

Bad Idea: stopping for gas at the Valero before leaving for home. The slowest pumping gas station I've ever been to in my life. The 10 degree weather + 1 gallon/minute pumping speed + no locking gas handle made it absolutely awful! Thanks for suggesting it Bob!! (j/k, but seriously I hate you for it :cool:)

OK it was really more like .5gal/minute but still! Me and david were there for at least 10 minutes pumping gas!

Yeah, I got screwed over with the gas station too. :mad: I thought my fingers were going to snap off when I let go of the handle finally.

Thanks Bob! :laugh:

haha yeah... you guys should probably hate me even more because I know the Valero is slow and that's why I never go there. Plus, I'm a Shell kinda guy... idk why.

Stop and Shop gas FTW!!

10 cents off Premium with Stop and Shop card, on top of it already being one of the cheapest in the area. :cool:

Stop and Shop gas FTW!!

10 cents off Premium with Stop and Shop card, on top of it already being one of the cheapest in the area. :cool:

lmao remember when you me and Bob went to visit sandra at Marshalls and we stopped to get gas there and there was this crazy lady who didnt know where to go and she was blocking traffic!! hahahha that was amazing! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you were soo proud of getting gas from there as well :D

Back