• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cold Cold January Meet Pics

RespectTheContour

Hard-core CEG'er
thanks Bob for hosting! had a good time dethawing on the way home, haha

on the way down there...had a crazy crown vic on my 6 the whole way, never pulled me over though...

dave's, tony's and mine...note the sweet camera placement :)

3 liter tony's and dave and 95customtourSE's bumpers and there's a mystique back there too

bob's sweet interior...and he owes me 50 bucks for that blue shift boot, haha jk man

how many people does it take to say "whats a water pump"

so it leaked a little

pic of hotdiMMes sweet ride

had an awesome time, wish i could have stayed for the dinner portion...but hey...there's always next meet, thanks again brian for checking on my CEL!

Last edited:
Was a great meet - huge turnout considering the weather! Thanks again Bob for hosting. Was good to put faces to the names .. now I just need to figure out whose faces were whose. :)

Sorry I drove off without really saying goodbye to anyone. Kind of needed to move my car though.

Definitely good to see everyone and to meet everyone. I had a good time, even though I am still shivering. I have some pics that I will hopefully post tomorrow. One of them is of, I think, that same crown vic pulling over aircougar. I think he got off though. The officer just wanted to hump his car.

Definitely good to see everyone and to meet everyone. I had a good time, even though I am still shivering. I have some pics that I will hopefully post tomorrow. One of them is of, I think, that same crown vic pulling over aircougar. I think he got off though. The officer just wanted to hump his car.

damnit! i wanted to have a pic of my car pulled over, haha...humping optional

Yes, awesome meet. Great Pics. I forgot my camera, oh well. Thanks Bob for hosting, you had a nice house, although the garage was very cold. The rice krispy treats and brownies were good also.

Yup, on the way down I had some wierdo in crown vic trying to wave me over, he never let up. :crazy:

It was a great time pulling the water pump :ponder:and seeing some cool SVTs, I usually don't see any.

Dinner was great!! J/K, the wait kind of sucked :help: but we had some good conversations. The food was pretty good, Im talkin about Memphis Roadhouse, not Taco Bell( Tony, Dave, etc)

Thanks to Rouar for the chrome antenna base, I finally get radio stations.:D

Great Meet :cool:, now I have to wash my car. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Nice Pics!
I have 2 questions for you...
Where in Ma?
And Where did you get those seats?

We just got our 2000 in august and are loving it. Went to our first meet today and had a blast...definately ALOT warmer here in Florida (actually a bit too warm! I am originally from NH)

Dinner was great!! J/K, the wait kind of sucked :help: but we had some good conversations. The food was pretty good, Im talkin about Memphis Roadhouse, not Taco Bell( Tony, Dave, etc)
To be perfectly frank that was the best Taco Bell I've ever had. The Worcester and Cambridge ones can't hack it I guess.
Plus we didn't have to wait 2.5 hours for food :p and got to avoid the "EXCUSE ME!" seating hostess.
Although we'll find out tomorrow whether or not the meat was spoilt.

Thank LUCA for the antenna base - she pulled it from a junkyard and shipped it to me a while ago for free. Definitely glad to see it put to good use now!

Riding in Bob's SVT reminded me exactly why I like Contours so much :)

Last edited:
Yes, awesome meet. Great Pics. I forgot my camera, oh well. Thanks Bob for hosting, you had a nice house, although the garage was very cold. The rice krispy treats and brownies were good also.

Yup, on the way down I had some wierdo in crown vic trying to wave me over, he never let up. :crazy:

It was a great time pulling the water pump :ponder:and seeing some cool SVTs, I usually don't see any.

Thanks to Rouar for the chrome antenna base, I finally get radio stations.:D

Great Meet :cool:, now I have to wash my car. Can't wait to see you guys again.

TACO BELL!!! Jesus if Tony had it, he'd live at Taco Bell and Wendy's!!! :crazy::crazy:

If you drove a little towards manchester, you'd see a cool SVT :cool:

Anywho looks like you guys had fun, elky and his ghetto crown vic..ahh fun times on the highway getting our cars inspected :laugh:
I was at dinner and I was having withdrawls thinnking theres a NECEG meet and theres no browny there :blackeye:

Did you get that feeling a lot? Because if you did, you probably felt that everytime someone crapped on you even though you weren't even there. It's just natural for NECEG.

haha....

ElKy: "We need something pin-sized to disconnect the middle seat belt. Where's Haroon?"

Back