• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

clear reflector intrest check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok the new mold makes these things look amazing. ive started producing the right side reflector. they do reflect light. just like the orange ones. but i am not liable for your headlights not passing inspection.

final price will be 15 shipped. the price helps me cover the material costs and will help me keep producing these.

when you receive them they will need a slight trimming of flash that is connected to it. a sharp razor or scissors will do the job.

i should have the first complete pair ready by next week for sale.

i would like to get 5-10 people for the first batch.

here is the list so far.

1. project svt - 1
2. icysvt - 1

here are some more pictures guys. better mold=better product.

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

1. project svt - 1
2. icysvt - 1
3. SicSE - 1
4. CRZYDRVR - 1
5. madman666 - 2 sets
6. 99RedCSVT - 1 set
7. Tomato - 1 set

OP please PM me so I can send you payment ( I know i'm a Canuck but dont' worry I need them shipped to MI)

Thanks for the pic of it against the blacked housing. Is it at all possible to add die to it to darken it a little.. like gray? I'm guessing it would still reflect... :shrug:

1. project svt - 1
2. icysvt - 1
3. SicSE - 1
4. CRZYDRVR - 1
5. madman666 - 2 sets
6. 99RedCSVT - 1 set
7. Tomato - 1 set

OP please PM me so I can send you payment ( I know i'm a Canuck but dont' worry I need them shipped to MI)

dont worry yet about payment. until i have them all produced and all are of the best quality i wont be selling yet.

as far as tinting goes im going to the local supply store to see if i can scrounge up some black dye to tint the reflector so it looks smoked. clear will def still be offered and smoke maybe offered if i can get them all the same darkness.

Cool! So how's this then....

Clear:
1. project svt - 1
2. icysvt - 1
3. SicSE - 1
4. CRZYDRVR - 1
5. madman666 - 2 sets
6. 99RedCSVT - 1 set
7. Tomato - 1 set
8. Necronommicon- i set
9. toursvt98 - 1 set

Smoked:
1. morbid - 1

now i havent said i can definately do smoked. im gonna try. so if i cant do smoked do u still want clear?
Well... I'm just that confident with your resin skills!

I understand.... I made the list as I'm interested in the smoked, I don't think I'd want the clear though.

the dye should be here this week. i finished the other side so both molds are done. for them to get fully hard and unsticky they have to sit around for about a week. i have about 5 left sides drying right now. ill update with pics to show the smoked when i get them started. thanks for your patience.

Please let me know if you decide to make more of these after you make this batch, or if there may be anything left over :laugh:. Thanks!!
Clear is what I would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back