• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

clear reflector intrest check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear:
1. project svt - 1
2. icysvt - 1
3. SicSE - 1
4. CRZYDRVR - 1
5. madman666 - 2 sets
6. 99RedCSVT - 1 set
7. Tomato - 1 set
8. Necronommicon- i set
9. toursvt98 - 1 set
10. CruzCorp - 1 set

Smoked:
1. morbid - 1

If there are any people from MA on the list I have a heads up for you. MA requires orange reflectors for you to pass inspection. Just so you know.

just to remind everyone that these are **offroad use only** these are to take the empty space in most hightowers. im am not responsible for the headlights not passing inspection

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyTomFlint
If there are any people from MA on the list I have a heads up for you. MA requires orange reflectors for you to pass inspection. Just so you know.
just to remind everyone that these are **offroad use only** these are to take the empty space in most hightowers. im am not responsible for the headlights not passing inspection

LOL, its not illegal until you get caught, LOL

Clear:
1. project svt - 1
2. icysvt - 1
3. SicSE - 1
4. CRZYDRVR - 1
5. madman666 - 2 sets
6. 99RedCSVT - 1 set
7. Tomato - 1 set
8. Necronommicon- i set
9. toursvt98 - 1 set
10. CruzCorp - 1 set

Smoked:
1. morbid - 1

if ur not on the list then hurry up and get on it. the cut off date to be on the clear list is july 13. if ur not on before then, then you will have to wait until the next time i do a gb on there and the price might increase.

as for the smoked, i havent gotten my dye yet but as soon as i do i will post up pictures of different levels of smoked. and u decide which u guys like the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back