• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carfax Request Thread

if anyone has an active account, I love to check 1LNHM87A34Y662601 Thanks a million! ACE

Finally got me an SVT to keep! Help me learn more about my car please, THANK YOU

vin# 1FAFP68G6WK284778

email: blu_fuz at yahoo . com

Looking at this car:

Looking at this car:

Can someone check this CARFAX? Thanks
1falp66l5tk110411

Can anybody run a carfax for me?

Can anybody run a carfax for me?

I have never had my car's VIN number tested VIA carfax so I was wondering if anybody could look it up for me.

VIN # is 1FAFP68G6WK285106

PM me the results, thanks in advance :)

Seems that no one here has a carfax account open right now.

I did a yahoo search for "free carfax forum"

This search will bring up anyone advertising free carfaxes on any/most forums.

You might have to sign in and be a member on a different forum to contact the person, but it is no biggie. I already got a carfax back from a member of the clubwrx.net forum. Good luck ;)

My Contour has 198,231 miles on it, but the engine runs too well and is too clean to POSSIBLY have that many miles in its life, it's still destined for a re-build but other than that I'd like to know if it may have had a replacement at all.....if anyone DOES have an account and has no problem helping out PM me and I'll send my VIN, thanks in advance to whomever can help

hey, if anyone has an active carfax i'd really appreciate it if you could run this one:

2t1br32e54c252654

thanks in advance,
DJ

I have an Autocheck.com account good until middle of March. PM your VINS and I'll send them over. :cool:

If you can find the time i would love to check out this 98 CSVT with a rod knock i got for 500, pretty clean so now i am curious about the history. Thank you and if you could help i will be so :eek:

Ok great now i cant find the safe keys!

Back