• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carfax Request Thread

Does anyone still have the ability to run a vin for me? I am interested in two SVTs the vin is 1fafp68goyk129355 and another if possible is 1fafp68g9yk130357. If someone can run them you can pm me. Thanks in advance.

I PM'd baco99 and his subscription ran out. I'm not sure if anyone else is doing this, but I'm assuming this could be un-stickied then?

Carfax request

Carfax request

Since baco99 doesnt have his subscription anymore I was wondering if anyone else had a carfax account open.

KingpinSVT still good?

PM me and let me know asap

If anyone still has an account..

19UYA416X3A009542

Thanks in advance! I should've mailed in the voucher for the free carfax voucher in the class action settlement.

My Turn To Give Back

My Turn To Give Back

i have 30 days unlimited carfax....pm me and i will try to get to as many as possible

the car i was trying to run, i cant get a carfax so far because the dealer that has it writes like a 1st grader and some of the numbers/letters are wrong:nonono:

this way, if i can do a few sucessfully, i will be giving back to a site i've gotten quite a bit out of over the yrs, and feel less frustrated about getting my own run...

guess i should add: please include your email address so i can send the results...too big to include in pm

Last edited:
carfax please

carfax please

Can you run a carfax for me please?

1FAFP66L6XK163637

Thank you!

I'd appreciate a car fax for 1FAFP68G3XK153759. This car is on E-bay now, description says it is 100% stock but you can see it sits lower than stock. The engine is a mess, I wonder how well it's been maintained?

Back