• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carfax Request Thread

it could take a few weeks to a few months for Carfax to update.

mine expires tomorrow, so send me them if you want them.

Icy, you the man! Thanks again - JOE
I just found out after 8 years of ownership that I am the 2nd owner! No wonder the car was so nice when I got it :)

Carfax.....

Carfax.....

I have unlimited Carfax until the end of the month........ Anyone need anything? PM me

thanks baco!!!

thanks baco!!!

for the carfax....good to know the tour i've been checking out is one owner and no known or obvious bad stuff happened to it

makes little sense though that it hasn't had a registered owner in several yr and has only driven a few hundred miles :confused:

maybe its been bouncing around from auction to auction and dealer to dealer.....

hmmm, i may have to go check it out in person and see about getting an inspection...could be a low mileage good deal if it truely has no problems

thanks again

Hey guys,

I'm buying the wife a car tomorrow and need a carfax. PM me if anyone can help or else I'll buy the package. I'm not sure who still has it.

Thanks,

Jeff

I am looking at getting this 2001 dakota quad cab and would like more info on it. If someone could run the vin ( 1B7HG2AN21S274472 ) that would be awsome.

Jesse

Back