• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

blueberries...

Last edited:
put two 8" wide blue stripes down the middle of the car, hightower you headlights blue, paint your grills blue, then it will be cool. OH, add some BLU_FUZ! :laugh:

I really like it actually, other then the lack of tie in with the rest of the car. I agree with the rest of the guys in that some of the blue is needed elsewhere on the car, grill, hightowers, pinstripe, paint, anything.

thats a little Honda style, not bad looking though

I think it would look way hotter though if you painted the mesh and inside lip black and painted the outside of the lip red...black wheels with a red lip would flow way better IMO. :D

now if you painted the car that color it might not look all that bad. but good finish on the wheels though. looks really clean.

JDM MAD TYTE YO!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!
!!
!

a very darker color would have been way better....say....the lip a DARK brillant blue with the wheel face black. now that would look decent

JDM MAD TYTE YO!!!

MAD TYTE DORIFTO!!!111

gt4dorifto.jpg

Making the rest of the rim black vs silver would tie the rims in nicely. Can anyone photoshop in a picture for the rest of us?

hey guys thanx alot ithought i was gonna get totally bashed i will actually have something else blue on the car its small and simple but il post pics when i get it. and yeah il post some side pics later.

Back