• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

blueberries...

svt2sho

CEG'er
even thoe everyone was pretty much against it. i figured i have 3 sets of wheels so i can try it on one set. i like the outcome....

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00675.jpg

Last edited:
Yuck:blackeye:

Take them off and paint them black or Gun Metal.

The rest of the car looks really good. Nice and clean!!!!

hey man, dont be embarrassed to get other peoples opinions on your ride. leave the pics up. i know a lot of CEG wanted to see what the car would look like after we criticized you before

i would but i just personally think its only my age group that likes this stle i know ther are exceptions because eveyone who sees them in person likes them. and i know everyone on here will just critisize so id rather not.

Hey I like it. It's not something I would go with for myself but if that's what you want to do then it looks good to me.

So those are your winter wheels now right?!!:laugh:

J/k they're creative at the very least. Have you considered going midnight blue instead of such a bright blue. I was thinking of doing a darker blue for a while on a set of focus SVT wheels to match the interior.

J/k they're creative at the very least. Have you considered going midnight blue instead of such a bright blue. I was thinking of doing a darker blue for a while on a set of focus SVT wheels to match the interior.

yea i agree a dark blue would look great against the black. i think those would look better on a sliverfrost or maybe on this

bluetour.jpg

The color of the rims does not fit the car. Sure they look good but they just don't compliment eachother well.

Not sure how I feel about them on the car, but the quality of the finish looks great! What did you use? Any shots more close-up and some more zoomed out?

I think they would look better if you had something blue on the exterior (or engine?) to accent them.:shrug: Just the blue against the black doesn't go too well imo.

I think the biggest issue is the blue on black combo. I like blue accents myself, and the wheels themselves actually look really good in my opinion, but I don't think the blue works well on a black car. Props though for going out and doing it, you got more guts than a lot of people.

Back