• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BLKOUT2: Rebirth. PRT 2011 track car build thread.

Finish whats planned for the track car as soon as u can, then focus on RWD build. That supercharger is going to put a big smile on ur face.

IDK, I think the track car with a vortec 3.0 would be making history. none of the mirko cars where putting down the kind of power the supercharged 3.0 will.

also, it's best to finish one project, then move onto the next, just for the sake of not having ADHD.

also, the track car is a test bed for marketable parts. there's not really a market for RWD conversion parts since there is so much custom work that the chassis needs...

just my $0.02

New toy...

540710_620015824689275_1440698414_n.jpg

I know! hahaha when I bought my ST220 UIM I said damn maybe I shouldnt have sold the LIM.. but I then realized that they are the same on the mazda 6. So I now have one again.

was that a universal front tow hook? where did you mount it to? I had wanted to thread a tow hook into the front stock tow hook horizontal forward facing bolt (iirc it's a M10 x 1.5). u can see this bolt through the grill on the left and right side. i could never find a universal with this thread. tried looking at the euros (bmw, mini, etc) since they come with oem front tow hooks but sizes/dimensions never worked. any closer pics of the front tow hook?

took me an hour to go through this whole thread, mad kudos for what looks to be your blood, sweat and tears poured in to this car. Very inspiring and quality work!

took me an hour to go through this whole thread, mad kudos for what looks to be your blood, sweat and tears poured in to this car. Very inspiring and quality work!

Who are you? What are you doing on our forums! Sad thing is, I am still not up to your post count....sigh. LOL

Back