• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Before & after...my first car

all lies...I was zippyzetec & luvmycontour

my tour...
d6ad3332.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to edit my post, but my browser was freakin out. I see it on the wall right there:laugh: What do you have an SVT bumper for with no Contour?? :crazy:

I had the front & rear & new sideskirts (which are now on Brapple's beautiful ride)...I sold the car to my uncle who needed a car & wasn't about to give him the good stuff...he even took those wheels & tires off after about 2 weeks :mad: shoulda kept 'em.

The back bumper was sold over a year ago & never picked up...but he was in my pm's today & it will be for sale again soon.

Nice!

Nice!

Wow...another "Class of '87" member! I like that Camaro! I still have my 1969 SS/RS 350 from high school, which is in dire need of resto-mod/restoration!

My 20 year reunion is coming up quick, are you going to yours?

I wish I still had mine...Do you have any pics?

My 20 year reunion is coming up quick, are you going to yours?

I was class of '88, I goofed up the first post & just realized, bought the car in '87 finished in '88 :troutslap:

heh...our 10 year was cancelled due to lack of interest, doubtful there will be another

Last edited:
He just had our 11th... because there was no 10th, due to rampant graduating class douchebaggery.

It was a good time, but, a couple of the girls my wife and I worked with are complete and utter *****es.

I didn't think there'd be anyone left in my class the way everyone was partying & dieing off around here...alot of hot rodding & stupidity

I've been to my partner's 20th...it was fun, she's still really close w/ two of her best friends from school..She was voted "who changed the most", heh
41031.gif

I wish I still had mine...Do you have any pics?

I was class of '88, I goofed up the first post & just realized, bought the car in '87 finished in '88 :troutslap:

heh...our 10 year was cancelled due to lack of interest, doubtful there will be another

I don't, but I should snap some and post them up. I also have to take new pics of the Contour, as I've had that thing for 10 years now! I got the Contour on Memorial Day weekend, back in 97.

I skipped my 10 year reunion because, at that time, the only people I wanted to see from high school I still saw. I'll be going to the 20 year because I want to see how the others have turned out!

Back