• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Before & after...my first car

I was already married for three years and 1 in the oven when you graduated. I graduated in 81. Nice work on the car. Hot young gal. With age progression on the pic, you must be a hot milf? :cool: Shaaawwwiinnnggg!!!

I was already married for three years and 1 in the oven when you graduated. I graduated in 81. Nice work on the car. Hot young gal. With age progression on the pic, you must be a hot milf? :cool: Shaaawwwiinnnggg!!!

Must have missed the thread in CI.

LILF, too funny. :laugh:

Fuggin A!!!
nice ride!!
i have that tunnel ram sitting in my garage!!!
wish i could have had something that nice right outta high school!!

LILToFTheEverLovinSOutOf

;)

That's one badass ride! Sure as hell beats my parents' Protege I was driving out of high school! The driver's not so bad, either!

thanks & thanks...my comprehension lately has been a struggle, too much of something I think :ponder:

thanks & thanks...my comprehension lately has been a struggle, too much of something I think :ponder:

out of curiosity, I never saw you on this site before couple of months ago. Did you used to go by a different name and I am assuming you had a tour at some point in time....either that or really board and figured you would mess with us.

Nice repair work!! :cool: You remind me a little of my mother because she had a 71 Plymouth Satellite modded out when she was just out of HS. My dad bought it for her:cool:

Your senior pic looks great, you're an attractive lady with those blue eyes:eek:

out of curiosity, I never saw you on this site before couple of months ago. Did you used to go by a different name and I am assuming you had a tour at some point in time....either that or really board and figured you would mess with us.

her old name was rooster.

secret.gif

lies
it was SVZETEC

I knew it had Zetec in it, but I couldn't remember the whole thing, so I had to search the old forums.
yee!

Back