• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

who had that "beautiful" sho engine here?

TRicker

Hard-core CEG'er
lookin for pics again or the thread i searched but i cant find it. it was a sho engine on the stand then in the car, and it was immaculate. anybody remember who had/has it?

very nice motor. i found this one in my photobuket. dont remember where i got it from tho.
showya3.jpg

those are all great looking machines!

I heart Shos. There is a black First Gen SHO for sale near my mom's house, it has a little bit of rust on it... But I am really interested. But its been there for a while... Which leads me to believe there is something wrong with it :( I think they were asking 1200. I am going to check it out next time I go home. This thread has motivated me to go and look at it.

Yea here is a picture of that engine I posted back then as well. For whatever reason it is no longer hosted on imageshack so I had to upload it again :confuse:. I sometimes miss my 94 ATX SHO, it had more punch then the SVT I think, but it broke down to often. Anyway here ya go...

shoenginecb1.jpg

Damn after looking at what that guy did to that car... just crazy. Love the burnt orange metallic paint though :drool:

Last edited:
Back