• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

bagged still builds bad ass hightowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread just had bad news written all over it. alias <3's bagged though.

everyone can say anything they want but after all the countless :censored::censored::censored::censored: ive done for people the only TRUE freind ive got from ceg is jared!!!!

hes there for me anytime i need him and i would do anything for him. so yeah i do love him like he is my brother, me and alias are hang die.

Or leave him a voice mail at 2am about his mom:laugh::laugh:

quit calling jareds mom at 2 am i hate being woke up from the phone ringing:mad::laugh:

crazy drama aside, lights still lookin good as ever bagged.

i tried callin you a few times before i headed up to school but you never called back :(

there aint no crazy drama, just andy being his usual self the few guys i owe lights to are all good people and i think have forgiven me for the delay and im taking very special care to make sure their lights are awsome quality.

i never use that phone anymore, ill call you and give you the number to the bat phone

so now this is a serious question, not a tom-foolery starting attempt, if you aren't offering hightowers anymore, will you be divulging the process?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back