• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

bagged still builds bad ass hightowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now this is a serious question, not a tom-foolery starting attempt, if you aren't offering hightowers anymore, will you be divulging the process?

the process? you heat them up in the over like the walkthrough states and open them up. I did my first pair not long ago and it took like 30mins to get em open......

the process? you heat them up in the over like the walkthrough states and open them up. I did my first pair not long ago and it took like 30mins to get em open......

i meant his "secret" process to clear the lenses, not the general hightower process

oh my god..... anyone can make clear plastic shine with a little 2000 grit, water, meguiar's plast-x and a small buffer. seriously.

oh my god..... anyone can make clear plastic shine with a little 2000 grit, water, meguiar's plast-x and a small buffer. seriously.

I guess you can do it that way and spend an hour and a half doing it... Each set takes me 10 minutes. :D

Yeah instead of helping out the community with something many people would be very happy to know, lets just taunt them with it. really nice aliasjerkoff!! :laugh:

hey now!...it's a patented process!

a thought...

I'm guessing some type of paint reducer...laquer thinner would make quick work of it except it would cloud the lenses (unless this type of plastic is resistant to the damage, doubt it), but mineral spirits may do the trick or even acetone. Everyone borrow your girlfriend's nail polish remover!

Perhaps I'll do some experiments at the shop w/ my old lights this weekend...hmmm

jesus christ just stop already!!!! ive written a revamped how to for the hightowers and i will be sharing it with everyone soon

jesus christ just stop already!!!! ive written a revamped how to for the hightowers and i will be sharing it with everyone soon

can I suggest...
chillpill.gif

Ok, that's enough of the bickering. If anyone really wants to learn about the process you can research the threads going back 8+ years in the archives, or you can wait for bagged's how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back