• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Aussie Gen 2 Grill Mesh GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of mine
Pic060.jpg

Pic052.jpg

i received mine this past weekend and it looks amazing. wasnt as hard to put it in as i thought it would be. did the screw method stazi recommended. also tinted tails and kneaburized it or whatever it is. looks great now. ill get some pics for ya tomarrow.

No, The last owner creamed someone in the butt and then my poor svt got creamed in the butt at the same time. my front and back bumper are not inline but it doesnt look bad at all. one day tho i will get a whole new body kit for my baby :cry: . Thats why the tabs are broke off of the front now that its attached ill post pics!

No, The last owner creamed someone in the butt and then my poor svt got creamed in the butt at the same time. my front and back bumper are not inline but it doesnt look bad at all. one day tho i will get a whole new body kit for my baby :cry: . Thats why the tabs are broke off of the front now that its attached ill post pics!

Sorry, but I highly doubt the tabs are gone from the accident. I've seen the pics of your car, and everything looks fine except the tabs missing. I think someone just chopped them all off. An accident would take off a few, but definitely not all of them.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Looks sweet combined with the hood!

Clean your damn rims! Those things are browner than Haroon's ass!

never got a notification, so was pleasently pleased by a package today, thanks stazi

can anyone p[ost pics from the inside, cause i must just be an idoit and can't figure out how to get these on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back