• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Aussie Gen 2 Grill Mesh GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used the screw method to install my front after the clip method has now cost me extra money for a new rear piece. also, didnt have to cut one single tab in the front, and it sits all the way forward, can't wait for my rear piece to get here!!

Ummm, just an after thought, but am I missing something here? Just got time to sit down and work on installing this and the oval doesn't match up at all, and it seems the only way it's gonna work for me is if I hack the piece I was sent...

Ok, finally got the mesh in today,and these are my first pics of her on CEG. (be nice!)
Prepping for the task at hand
IMG_0001.jpg

Grill done, lower stock mesh before removal. (don't mind the TMNT towel I used to lay on :laugh: *heh*)
IMG_0003.jpg

Lower stock mesh removed
IMG_0006.jpg

I did not take pics of the "before" rear mesh, but here is after stuff: *yay me*
IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

Front lower after: *yay me FTW*

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Update!

Update!

Was out of town for 4 out of 7 days last week due to my REAL job so that slowed me down, AND I had to get another sheet of mesh as I ran out - that and replacing my clutch for SZ has me behind on the kits. :blackeye:

They WILL ship out on Tuesday the LATEST.

Thanks for eveyone's patience.

Sent payment on the 22nd of last month, sent a PM to follow up on the status of my grills but I haven't heard anything back. Any update? :confused:

Check your email lately??

I didn't get any e-mail until yesterday.... I think it was after I posted up. But I'll be keeping an eye out for the boxes. :cool:

Were the oval instructions in with the grill, or was that something you wanted to send me online?

I lost my lower front piece today so I would really love to buy a new piece from you if you have any left.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back