• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

attack of the clones

found this clone next door at work
102_7224.jpg
102_7225.jpg
102_7227.jpg
102_7226.jpg

seems a little steep :rolleyes:

Here is one for you. This belongs to my boss' sister in law. She said if I could get it running I could have it, just to pay for the title. Well, I got it running, she went nuts (as I was warned she would) and I never got the car. I did, however get the money back that I spent on it.

I don't feel like hosting the picture, but here you go any way.

Attachments

• bluepre98.JPG
    bluepre98.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
Here is one for you. This belongs to my boss' sister in law. She said if I could get it running I could have it, just to pay for the title. Well, I got it running, she went nuts (as I was warned she would) and I never got the car. I did, however get the money back that I spent on it.

I don't feel like hosting the picture, but here you go any way.
It's like the same ..........only not:laugh:

This is actually kinda fun! Every time I see a pre98 royal blue Contour I am compelled to take a picture. This is one that I actually snapped in time...

(see attachment)

Attachments

• 0808091505.jpg
    0808091505.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 0
This is actually kinda fun! Every time I see a pre98 royal blue Contour I am compelled to take a picture. This is one that I actually snapped in time...

(see attachment)
thanks / me to I do have a set of those rims by the way:ponder:

I think in the past month I've seen 5 different pre-98's broke down on the side of the highway. I should post that in the spotted thread. Then again I already typed it here. Oh well.

I think in the past month I've seen 5 different pre-98's broke down on the side of the highway. I should post that in the spotted thread. Then again I already typed it here. Oh well.

Like the one broken down on the side of rt 309 on the way to Harry's? It is still there last I saw...

Back