• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

attack of the clones

royalblue

In time out with LUCA
ever get lost in the crowd :shrug::crazy::crazy::crazy:
100_6334.jpg

I think it is a fart can lol!! but I'm the same why with my explorer, say I'm driving my SVT, all of a sudden I see a white 95-97 Explorer eddie bauer, what pops in my head I think right away somebody stole my car lol, until I notice it does not have the factory front bug deflector on it

You crack me up with the summer and winter exhausts. :D

Cool picture.
There is a Royal blue 96 (IIRC) for sale on the south side of town. It looks in decent shape but I haven't really checked it out yet to determine condition/price.

Cool picture.
There is a Royal blue 96 (IIRC) for sale on the south side of town. It looks in decent shape but I haven't really checked it out yet to determine condition/price.
if I was only cool enough to sport a CSVT than I wouldn't have to resort to such foolery .about that other RB tour get busy and check it out:ponder:

You don't need an SVT to be cool. At least that's the was I see it, I like everyone's Contour, SVT or not.
I just think it wild that you change out the exhausts like I change out wheels/tires. :cool:

Sorry, I guess your not cool Mike. :shrug:

:laugh:

Cool picture.

Keep me updated on what you find out.

Hahaha, you're a lame ass. ;)

You don't have to have an SVT to be cool. I really hate when people make comments like that and make the Contour/Mystique people feel less adequate.

hehe. :D

yeah... idk whats so special of SVTs. the only reason i wanted one is because i like the looks of the body kit. but i really loved my SE Sport. too bad it was a lemon :(

It's a limited production vehicle that's about it.
I'm not one to make comments or think I'm better than you because I have one or two.
When I see any Contour/Mystique I always comment... Contour and then point, doesn't matter if it's an SVT or not to me.

youre not better because you have an SVT or 2..

youre better because there is not a spec of dirt to be found on it... ANYWHERE. at least what i can tell from the pics

There are probably a few but I don't much care anymore. :shrug: It is what it is.

Keep me updated on what you find out.

I'll try to stop by Monday on my way through there. I'll let you know.

Back