• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

attack of the clones

I think I saw the one with the full set of hub caps again today :shrug: in a different town.

My mom drives a black Cherokee and my friend happens to own the same one in the same color :rolleyes:. It's so hard to tell which is which sometimes :laugh:. I remember my mom tried to start my friends truck with her set of keys :laugh::rolleyes:.

As for SVTs being superior to non-SVTs, I actually tend to favor my SE over the SVTs :shocked:. Don't get me wrong, I love SVTs for their power and style, but I think Contour/Mystique owners are cool regardless of their trim level :).

and I was joy riding today in the SVT even if it was raining, I seen mad contour/mystiques today lol, and yesterday I was waiting to get into traffic out a side road, I was in the SVT, I seen this t-red contour coming 98-00, so ok, he gets to my front window, and I notice him looking my car down lol, probaly know it was come kind of contour atleast, and I was laughing when I got behind him, he had a zetec

Not to stray off topic, but I actually took the SVT out this past Friday. and wow. I mean wow. I didn't even have the pedal half way down and it put a smile on my face :). There must be something seriously wrong with my v6 SE, because the SVT feels at least 100% faster!

Not to stray off topic, but I actually took the SVT out this past Friday. and wow. I mean wow. I didn't even have the pedal half way down and it put a smile on my face :). There must be something seriously wrong with my v6 SE, because the SVT feels at least 100% faster!
do you still stand by your other post then:shrug::laugh:

do you still stand by your other post then:shrug::laugh:

lol, it's a tough call actually :rolleyes:. I'm more emotionally attached to my SE since I learned how to drive stick with it. Plus I have lots of great memories. However, a stock SVT blows my SE's doors off speed wise :shocked::nonono::rolleyes::laugh:. The young kid in me makes it a tough call. Probably why I kept both lol.

As for SVTs being superior to non-SVTs, I actually tend to favor my SE over the SVTs :shocked:. Don't get me wrong, I love SVTs for their power and style, but I think Contour/Mystique owners are cool regardless of their trim level :).

Ding, ding... we have a winner. :)

Aaron, the Contour was gone when I came back through there today. It's been there for two or three weeks and the time I want to stop and see it, it's gone. :shrug:
I'll be back that way on Thursday.

one more clone found, well sorta
010.jpg
009.jpg

Back