• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Arizona CSVT'S !!

Greg... do you need to use those parts to build a car so you can make some of the meets up here? :)

Bad ECU. Strangly it had a rebuilt one in there already. So I don't know if that was the original comp, that had been rebuilt, or if it was a refurbished one to replace the original computer. Oh well I works, now its time to sell sell sell.

Damn its dead up in AZ w/ out me around ehh ? gotta meet up again soon. gettin pretty fuggin bored. want to do more mods, and go on a cruise w/ ya'll so lets try n set something up for the not-soo-distant future :blackeye:

Damn its dead up in AZ w/ out me around ehh ? gotta meet up again soon. gettin pretty fuggin bored. want to do more mods, and go on a cruise w/ ya'll so lets try n set something up for the not-soo-distant future :blackeye:
Work has continued to be busy and tries to steal my sleep from me any time it can. I should be ordering my parts by tomorrow, so I'll (hopefully) be up for a drive soon.

Whats goin on guy's, Don't forget about me I'm still around down here.....
Is it me or is there starting to be a nice population of SVTC's here, I think I've seen like ten or so in the past two weeks....

Oh yeah, Mine is the Black E0 in need of a paint job.....My front bumper is all chipped up, and the paint on this thing is just in *bad* condition. Man do I miss my T-Red one.

I am also in NorPho a little more east though I'm at 32nd st and Union hills.

When did you get your black CSVT? I'm at 32nd St & Cactus.... and used to see a black one around the area just north of me. I'd also occasionally see it at the day care just south of Thunderbird on 32nd St.

i think i've seen you on the 101 headed East near cave Creek. as i was headed west. you oughta check the forums more often, and come meet up w/ us next time we decide to get to gether... :cool:

Yeah, I've been kinda dead on the boards for a couple of months now..

I've had the Black one now almost a year, as the T-Red was totalled when I rear ended someone who got cut off.......Tranny went kaput after a couple of months and now have the euro spec from BAT.... Prob gonna go for the three Liter eventually... I gotta get back to work though and start makin some $$$$$$ first.

for sure, you and me both, im actually job-hunting right now... :rolleyes: (Suuucks!)

anyhow keep an eye out for this turd:
l_f50363922e4cfe8a67c05b331d1149bb.jpg

that'd be me... morbid, nezer, bobby, etc. can post pictures of their rides if they like.

Back