• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another run out to Hell or a local meet, interest check!

holy crap. just did some math. say $50 to race, plus gas to and from michigan. im looking at $114. maybe if i can get a couple ceg-ers to carpool, we can probably split up the costs and make it do-able. if its just me, there is no way i can justify spending that much to race go-karts

Good lord Robert, cant get car that doeskin grind. From the SVT with the known 3rd gear to the EVO. LOL

LOL it doesnt grind upon normal driving. But when the car is wrapped out going into 5th is does a tiny bit. Not even a worry whatsoever. Like I said 1st gear on the other hand, its interesting... Driveability is still perfect, so whatever for now.

As for race rochester, im down depending on date

probably wont be as sweet as race rochester. have you ever been there(race rochester)? saturdays might be difficult for me. i'd have to know at least a couple weeks in advance. my only day off of work is sunday. but maybe another one of the shops around my area can have a tech take my spot some saturday. sucks being the only mechanic there.

Oh I'm pretty sure it won't, but it wont break the bank either.

Im down. Cars all spiffed up looking good! I think there is two new indoor kart places that are on par with K2K and RR. One is quite a large facility, there was a booth at the GP. Not sure if its open yet, there was no one there to ask questions. Some were around 15mile, not to far from all the others. I heard of a place in the Flint area. I was told 60mph indoor karts. Again no name....

Or Damnsite would be cool too.

i'd much rather drive my car inside. like the blues brothers.

We need to find an abandon mall around here to do that:laugh: I was actually thinking a driving situation like we did last time, what do you guys think? Maybe this time we could double the amount of cars, that would be great!

If I ever finish the 3L swap I'd love to come to one of these local get togethers but alas right now all I have to drive is a beater 94 splash or my 84 GT vert nither are friendly on gas. It shouldn't be to hard to find an abandoned something or other in SE MI. I hear there may be a chrysler building in auburn hills available pretty soon alas GM just knocks their buildings down. but does anyone remember what happened to the cars in the blues brothers movie?(especially in the mall and at the end)
How is Hell MI anyway never been there.... I hope it is better than Paradise, MI

Back